AN ACTIVITY HOLIDAY IN THE DOLOMITES AT RECHENMACHERS ROSENGARTEN HOTEL
A variety-packed sports programe to suit all tastes
We have prepared just the right sports programme for your activity holiday in the Dolomites – with Active & more you keep fit and arrange your holiday totally according to your expectations. There is a huge variety on offers that leaves nothing to be desired.
Whether you love to enjoy the nature on a ski tour, explore the different cross country trails or having fun on the toboggan runs, with our adventurous and at the same time relaxing sports programe your activity holiday at the Rechenmacher's Rosengarten in Nova Levante is sure to be a success!
Many ski tours starts directly from our hotel Rechenmachers Rosengarten. Thursday the Laurins Lounge is open for you and you can enjoy a fantastic night tour to the Catinaccio.
Cross country skiing
Cross country skiers will be very pleasant to find a perfectly groomed network of trails in Carezza, Nova Ponente or Passo Lavazé.
The trails in Carezza are for free.
You can buy the tickets for the trails in Nova Ponente and Lavazé in the Tourism Office.
Here you find some trails:
• Ring Frin: this trail is in Carezza and you have a spectaculary fiew on the mountains
• Ring Malga Angerle: easy ring with start at the Malga Angerle in Carezza
• Cross country trail Kesselmoos: easy trail from Nova Ponente to Kesselmoos with a beautiful view on the Dolomites
• Cross country trail Lupicino: medium heavy trail from Nova Ponente to Lupicino
• Cross country trail Pfösl: easy trail with start at the Hotel Pfösl in Nova Ponente
• Cross country trail Pietralba – Schmieder hut: cross country trail for classic skiers and skaters
• Ring of Oclini: easy ring with a spectacular view of the Corno Bianco mountain and Corno Nero mountain
• Cross country trail Passo Lavazé – Lieg hut: medium heavy trail from Passo Lavazé to Lieg hut
Enjoy the beautiful nature on the back of the horses. The Horsecenter Angerle Alm, only 5 km from the hotel, is open all year and offer programs for beginners and also horse tours for advanced learner.
Horsecenter Angerle Alm, Carezza
Via Christomannos 50
Mobil +39 334 6939047 / www.horsecenter.it