A nature hotel in South Tyrol for truly relaxing holidays
Enjoy the nature surrounding Rechenmachers Rosengarten
Our nature hotel in South Tyrol, Rechenmachers Rosengarten, is the perfect place to experience the magnificent, diverse and colourful phenomena of the Dolomites, no matter the season. Embark on a recreational holiday in the mountains and explore the wonders of nature with all your senses:
- Take in the fragrance of blossoms, pine cones and needle forests with a great number of Swiss stone pine and larch.
- Taste local herbs, such as wild thyme, or the sweet forest berries.
- Drink the cold, fresh spring water from the Niger Stream and feel its cooling effect on your skin.
- Listen to the songbirds, such as blackbirds and bramblings.
- Watch the deer and chamois living nearby our nature hotel in South Tyrol.
- Enjoy the spectacular views and save them in your long-term memory just like picture books.
- Experience tranquil moments during a sunrise walk on the Catinaccio/Rosengarten mountain group and take in the breath-taking natural beauty.
In our nature hotel in South Tyrol you will rediscover that all you need to be happy and joyful is to breathe, live, experience the world with all your senses and simply be in the moment. Conscious abdominal breathing in pure fresh air, relaxed hikes over soft forest and meadow soil at your own pace: nature has a way of making people’s self-healing powers kick in.
NaturaPIANO® is all of this and so much more. Visit us at our nature hotel in South Tyrol! Please send us your enquiry about a visit in May or October.