Your spa hotel in the Dolomites
Come to enjoy at Rechenmachers Rosengarten
At our spa hotel in the Dolomites, Rechenmachers Rosengarten, we offer you finest wellness and beauty. Here you are free to relax and forget all about everyday life.
In our Rose'SPA you can enjoy relaxed moments in our panoramic indoor pool with a fabulous view into the Dolomites. Enjoy the silence in our relax areas and rest rooms. We offer also a sauna area with 5 different kinds of saunas: Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, herbal sauna, infrared sauna and Vitarium.
Our experience shower, whirlpool on the rocks and Kneipp facilities perks up tired feet after a grateful day in the mountains.
Here you get to quench your thirst with Niger water: this spring water is sourced in the Niger Valley below Catinaccio and, in Nova Levante, only available at our hotel!
Exclusive in the Rechenmachers Rosengarten you can relax in our ,,River wellness”. In front of the hotel you can enter in the river ,,Niger” to relax your feet.
Our quiet location helps you to relax body and mind and to charge new energies for your everyday life.
For SPA visitors
Please take note of important information about our SPA and our treatments and in general
…at SPA should be pleasant and comfortable. Therefore, you can go with swimwear, above the bathrobe in the SPA area. You will found the bathrobe, with sauna towels and wellness shoes in your room..
Please use the sauna naked, but always take a towel with you to sit on it in the sauna.
The saunas are open from 11.00 AM - 7.00 PM.
The indoor swimming pool is open from 7.00 AM - 7:00 PM.
…That all our guests can relax in the SPA, we ask; to keep quiet and to turn off all mobile devices when entering. Children under 14 years, cannot go alone to the SPA, her parents must accompany them.
In order to guarantee all our guests, single travellers, couples as well as parents, peace and relaxation, the complete SPA area is available only for adults, up from 4:30 PM!
…is the most important for us. Please inform us about your health immediately when you reserves a treatment, if there are any impairment what we need to know.
Before getting into the swimming pool, Jacuzzi or enter the sauna, you should always be showered fresh.
…we plan in very carefully because we are like it to be well prepared. We recommend being at the SPA reception about 10 minutes before start of your treatment.
If you arrive late, the treatment-time will be shortened accordingly. You can cancel your appointment free, up to 4.00 PM, the day before. If you cancels the appointment at short notice, or if we are not noticed we bill 50% of the treatment costs.
…we will answer you gleadly and quickly. If you are already at the hotel, please come to us at the reception, or simply give us a call; +39 0471 613262 if you are outside. If you want to write us, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
We are already looking forward to welcome you here under the Rosengarten.
Our sauna oasis
Our new and old saunas:
• Finnish sauna: this sauna is the most famous sauna. Enjoy relaxed moments with 100 °C
• Herbal sauna: this sauna is a medium hot sauna. The combination of temperature and aromas makes the herbal sauna a relaxing bio-climate, perfect pampering the body by heating it, purifying it and ridding it of stress and featigue.
• Infrared sauna: this sauna don’t heat the air around you. Instead, they use infraread lamps to warm your body directly. This sauna helps for people with chronic fatigue syndrome, relief from sore muscles, relief from joint pain such as arthritis and helps you for a better sleep.
• Turkish steam bath: enjoy the sauna with low temperature and 100% steam. This sauna helps you to clean the skin, relieves stress, eliminate toxins, improves the blood circulation and clears the respiratory tract
• Vitarium: this sauna is a mix of Finnish sauna and Turkish steam bath. Enjoy relaxed moments with a mix of steam, essential oils and warmness.
Here you find some sauna rules:
• take a shower before using the sauna to clean your skin
• enter nude or wearing a towel
• for beginner we recommend at first to try the herbal sauna or the Turkish steam bath
• limit your time in the sauna to 8 or 10 minutes, but you decide how long you will use the sauna
• after the sauna take a cold shower
• begin the shower from your feet and follow your body to the heart
• after the shower relax in our rest rooms for min. 8 ore 10 minutes